Building Permits

Residential and Commercial Building Permit Applications are available for pick up at South Fork Town Hall or at the following links.

Residential Building Permit

Commercial Building Permit

Underground Utility and Street Cut Permit

Land Use Application

Town of South Fork Municipal Code.

Pay your Building Permit online

1_button pay online.png

Residential inspections are  done by the Town's contracted Building affiliate Mr. Greg Hindes who can be reached at 719-580-2838 or

Commercial building permits are inspected by the County Building Department after it has been approved by the Town, you can call 719-657-9472 for more information.

Call Before You Dig!

The law requires that you notify your utility services at least 48 hours before you dig a hole, large or small, on your property. If you dig a hole without calling the line-locating number, you could be fined and charged for the repair. The service is free! You can reach it by calling 811, this is a nation wide number. They will contact all the companies that have underground lines in your area and dispatch proffessionals to mark them on your property. Please remember to call before you dig.

For Questions Contact:

Land Use Administrator