SMART - Commute + Park
Lawson intercept lot
6 a.m. to midnight
ImportantNo camping or overnight parking. This is strictly enforced.
The lawson intercept Lot:
- Is a stop for SMART regional Lawson Hill Park & Ride, including the Lawson Hill Galloping Goose to Telluride.
- Is a stop for CDOT's daily Bustang-Outrider Lawson Hill Park & Ride between Durango and Grand Junction.
- Provides two electric vehicle charging station (with more to come).
- Has approximately 120 parking spaces.
- Offers bicycle parking.
- Provides restrooms.
- Provides convenient access to regional bicycling and walking trails, including the bike path to Telluride and the Galloping Goose Trail towards Lizard Head Pass.