Colorado.gov Payment Processing
Colorado.gov allows entities to provide online payment processing through PayPort and Payment Integration. These are easy-to-use systems that allow online as well as over-the-counter payments. Payment Processing through Colorado.gov gives your customers the personal security they deserve. Colorado.gov payment processing is Payment Card Industry Level 1 certified, which ensures the safeguarding of your customers' financial data -- Giving them the convenience they want with the security they deserve!
PayPort is an easy, online, e-commerce solution for Colorado governments. It is a stand-alone, web-based application that allows government entities to accept over-the-counter and online transactions. This application is completely customizable and can be tailored to fit the needs of each organization. It allows you to create a personalized URL that can be linked directly from your website.
- Vehicle Registration Renewal
- Clerk and Recorder's Office
- Individual Tax
- Business Tax
- SIPA negotiates competitive rates
- Public Depository Protection Act (PDPA)
- Colorado Interactive is the Merchant of Record
- Maintains the highest level of PCI compliance available
- Credit card Equipment provided at no cost
- Cyber Insurance Protection
- Vendor absorbs bank chargeback fees
- Local Help Desk
The Portal has developed a secure Transaction Payment Engine (TPE) that works smoothly with state and local financial processes. Eligible governmental entities can connect their existing applications to the Colorado.gov Checkout Utility and accept payments over the internet via credit cards or electronic checks. The system processes and stores payments, is Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant, and includes an administrative interface that allows for entity users to report on and research transactions.
Mobile Payments OnTheGo
GOVERNMENT ON THE GO
Take credit card payments securely anywhere, anytime with OntheGo. Created for government, OntheGo is your PCI-compliant solution for taking payments in the field, at conferences and events, or whenever you need to collect funds outside the office.
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
- Use comment field to indicate account or item number.
- Convenient pre-fillable comment field.
- Optional receipts are sent via email.
- Free—no fiscal impact to your agency/county/city.
- No merchant fees or monthly minimums.
- Optional card reader encrypts card data at swipe.
- Works even when outside cell or WiFi range.
- Encrypted, stored transactions are processed when back within range.
- Look up transactions by name, last 4, date, comment, or clerk ID.
- Exportable to different formats (i.e. Excel, csv, PDF, etc.).
- Issue partial and full refunds.
SIPA , in partnership with Colorado Interactive, serves as the oversight body of the Colorado.gov portal, the official state website. Colorado.gov is the gateway to Colorado government and is intended to be Colorado's single most comprehensive delivery channel for electronic government services.