- SIPA is governed by a Board of Directors
- The Board appoints an Executive Director to oversee daily operations, and to ensure the goals and objectives of the Authority are met
- SIPA provides technology solutions and is a procurement vehicle for those technologies
- SIPA is self-funded, meaning, no tax dollars or appropriated funds are used
- SIPA is your public sector partner to help you put more information and services online to engage with constituents 24/7
- SIPA contracts private partnerships and price so you don't have to
State agencies, local governments, special districts, public K-12 and universities
A simple and streamlined procurement process, Quality Customer Service, Skipping the RFP, No-cost services through the Colorado.gov portal and competitively priced technologies. All to save you time and money!