2020 AmeriCorps Grant Application Review Process
We're excited to announce the release of our AmeriCorps State Request for Applications (RFA)*. The full grant review timeline, which includes dates for those re-competing or applying to continue their grant, is outlined in the Request for Applications (RFA) linked before.
If you are a New Formula applicant, here are the key dates:
- September 13, 2019: Final RFA Posted to the Website
- October 11, 2019: Concept papers due to Serve Colorado
- November 20, 2019: Full applications due to Serve Colorado
- Week of December 16, 2019: Clarifications requests and written feedback sent to applicants.
- January 6, 2020: All written clarification responses due from applicants.
- January 10, 2020: Panel interviews.
- January 23, 2020: Revised applications due to Serve Colorado
- May 2020: Serve Colorado notifies successful new applicants.
- August 10, 2020: Earliest start date for 2020 AmeriCorps programs
*Publication of this Notice does not obligate Serve Colorado or CNCS to award any specific number of grants nor to obligate the entire amount of funding available.
Applicant Technical Assistance Webinars
In an effort to prepare prospective applicants for submitting a strong AmeriCorps State Grant proposal, we provide a series of pre-recorded technical assistance webinars.
View the first webinar: Introduction to AmeriCorps & AmeriCorps Members
View the second webinar: AmeriCorps Program Management & Design
View the third webinar: Developing your AmeriCorps Budget
There is an additional webinar that outlines the RFA process.
The Corporation for National & Community Service (CNCS) also has a webpage with resources for those interested in applying for AmeriCorps State and National grants. Please refer to Applying for AmeriCorps State and National Grants to find information on AmeriCorps.
Please submit any questions you have about this and future grant opportunities to our Deputy Director, Paul Brown, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the potential for a high volume of requests for assistance, please ensure that questions asked cannot be answered by first consulting the resources below.