Beginning January 2nd 2019, Drivers License office hours will only be one day a week on Wednesday's from 8am to 3:30pm.
Beginning January 2nd, 2019, we will no longer offer drive tests.
*This office does not issue Reinstatements or schedule Hearings. We also do not issue licenses/IDs for Temporary Lawful Presence residents. You need to contact a full service State office.*
Visit https://mydmv.colorado.gov and Skip the Trip!
- Renew a Driver's License or ID (if eligible)
- Renew Vehicle Registration
- Request a Driver Record
- Pay Citation (Traffic ticket)
- View/Submit a Medical Certificate (DOT)
- Pay Reinstatement Fee
- Upload Reinstatement Documents
- Manage International Registration Plan
- Add/Change Renewal Reminders
- Change Driver's license or ID Address
- Update Emergency Contacts
- Exchange Driver's License or Permit for an ID
- Extend an Expiration Date (if eligible)
- Submit a Subpoena
- Reschedule a Hearing
- Issue/Renew Colorado Driver's Licenses and ID Cards
- Issue/Renew Instructional Permits
- Issue/Renew Commercial Permits & Commercial Driver's Licenses
- Written Tests (Basic, Motorcycle & CDL tests)
- Add Motorcycle Endorsement
- Add CDL Endorsements
- Print Motor Vehicle Records
- Submit Medical Certificate (DOT)
Visit https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/dmv/licenses or call 303-205-5694 for General questions, Identification requirements,Proof of Colorado Address Requirements, Driving Manual Handbooks, Third Party Testers for Motorcycle and CDL Tests, Office Locations, etc.