Jennifer Coates, Town Manager
- The Town Manager oversees the administration and management of the Town in accordance with policies determined by the Town Council.
- Undertakes projects as directed by the Town Council.
- Implements goals and objectives of the Town Council.
- Responsible for intergovernmental relations, legislative affairs and negotiation of contracts and real estate acquisitions.
- Provides public relations and acts as the information official for the Town.
- Oversees budgetary, capital improvements planning and personnel matters consistent with Town Code and Town Charter.
- Supervises Town organization and regularly consults with Town Attorney.
How to Contact Staff