Ouray County Housing Advisory Committee
The Ouray County Housing Advisory Committee (OCHAC) is comprised of 5 members: one member is appointed by the City of Ouray; one member is appointed by the Town of Ridgway, and one member is appointed by Ouray County; two joint members are appointed by Ouray, Ridgway and Ouray County.
- Don Batchelder, OCHAC President, Ouray County Commissioner
- Bette Mauer, OCHAC Vice President, City of Ouray Council Member
- Robb Austin, OCHAC Treasurer, Town of Ridgway Council Member
- Shirley Diaz, OCHAC Secretary, Member at Large
- Chris Pike, OCHAC Member, Member at Large
Upcoming Meeting Dates
- October 5, 2017
- October 17, 2017 – Educational Forum: What it Takes to Buy or Rent in Ouray County
- November 16, 2017
- December 14, 2017
**Meeting dates are subject to change. Generally, meetings are held at 5:30PM at the Ouray County Land Use / Road and Bridge Facility located at 111 Mall Road, Ridgway. **
For more information, please contact Hannah Hollenbeck, email@example.com or (970)-325-7320.