Pam Kraft | 970-626-5308 x11 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Town Clerk prepares agendas, agenda materials, packets, and minutes for the Town Council and Planning Commission meetings.
- Attends meetings; serves as Clerk to the boards.
- Prepares public notices, ordinances, resolutions and other legal documents.
- Updates and codifies the Municipal Code.
- Conducts annual municipal elections, and special elections.
- Prepares annual fiscal year budgets.
- Issues and manages liquor, marijuana and special events licenses.
- Serves as Treasurer and Tax Collector.
- Oversees records management of the organization, accepts records requests and subpoenas.
- Coordinates the Ridgway Concert Series, Love Your Valley Festival and Townie Tuesday free movie nights.
- Conducts Human Resource Management.
- Keeps a record of all official acts of the boards.
- Ridgway Municipal Code (Entire)
- Schedule of Fees for Services Provided by the Town Clerk
- Applications, Permits, Forms
- Documents and Studies
Residential Refuse and Recycling Collection