Citizens' Advocate Concern forms
The Citizens’ Advocate assists with issues within the Department's divisions which include Enforcement, Lottery, Motor Vehicle and Taxation.
Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
Contact your county DMV with questions about vehicle registration, vehicle titles, year/month tabs (stickers) and license plates.
- Driver License/ID Concern Contact Driver Control for information on a suspended or revoked license.
- Vehicle Title Concern Contact your county DMV with assistance with vehicle registration, titles, year/month tabs (stickers) and license plates.
- Individual Tax Concern Visit Where's My Refund for your tax refund status
- Report Tax Fraud (you will be redirected to the Taxation Division website)
Enforcement Division includes Auto Industry, Gaming, Liquor/Tobacco Enforcement, Marijuana Enforcement and Racing.
Contact the local police or sheriff's office with concerns regarding law enforcement.
- Complaint against a Dealer (you will be redirected to the Auto Industry website.)
- Complaint by Gaming Patron (you will be redirected to the Division of Gaming website.)
- Complaint against a Liquor Store (you will be redirect to the Liquor Enforcement Division website)
- Liquor, Marijuana or Racing Concerns