Citizens' Advocate Concern forms
The Citizens’ Advocate assists with issues within the Department's divisions which include Enforcement, Lottery, Motor Vehicle and Taxation.
Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
Contact your county DMV with questions about vehicle registration costs, renewals, year/month tabs (stickers) and license plates.
- Driver License/ID Concern Visit myDMV to find out the status of your permanent driver license, identification card or permit.
- Vehicle Title Concern Contact your county DMV with questions about vehicle registration costs, renewals, year/month tabs (stickers) and license plates.
Enforcement Division includes Auto Industry, Gaming, Liquor/Tobacco Enforcement, Marijuana Enforcement and Racing.
Contact the local police or sheriff's office with concerns regarding law enforcement.
- Complaint against a Dealer (you will be redirected to the Auto Industry website.)
- Complaint by Gaming Patron (you will be redirected to the Division of Gaming website.)
- Complaint against a Liquor Store (you will be redirect to the Liquor Enforcement Division website)
- Liquor, Marijuana or Racing Concerns
Customer Service compliment or complaint - Complete a DMV or Tax webform for assistance on a specific concern in these areas.