Citizens' Advocate Concern forms

The Citizens’ Advocate assists with issues within the Department's divisions which include Enforcement, Lottery, Motor Vehicle and Taxation.

Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV)   
Contact your county DMV with questions about vehicle registration costs, renewals, year/month tabs (stickers) and license plates.
Taxation Division
Enforcement Division includes Auto Industry, Gaming, Liquor/Tobacco Enforcement, Marijuana Enforcement and Racing.
Contact the local police or sheriff's office with concerns regarding law enforcement.    
Customer Service compliment or complaint - Complete a DMV or Tax webform for assistance on a specific concern in these areas.