Citizens' Advocate Concern Forms
The Citizens’ Advocate assists with issues within the Department's divisions which include Enforcement, Lottery, Motor Vehicle and Taxation.
Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Driver License/ID Concern
- Vehicle Title Concern Contact your county DMV with questions about vehicle registration costs, year/month tabs (stickers) and license plates.
Enforcement Division includes Auto Industry, Gaming, Liquor/Tobacco Enforcement, Marijuana Enforcement and Racing
Contact the local police or sheriff's office with concerns regarding law enforcement.
- Complaint against a Dealer (you will be redirected to the Auto Industry website.)
- Complaint by Gaming Patron (you will be redirected to the Division of Gaming website.)
- Complaint against a Liquor Store (you will be redirect to the Liquor Enforcement Division website)
- Marijuana or Racing Concerns