Camping alongside Kenney Reservoir offers spectacular views, fantastic recreation opportunities, and just the right mix of amenities and pure nature.
- 16 available Campsites, $8.00 per day, campsites restricted to designated areas only.
- Restroom facility available.
- $5.00 per day per site for seniors 65 and older.
- Maximum Stay is fourteen (14) days in a 21-day period.
- Camping permits expire at 12:00 noon.
- All camping permits MUST be posted on the pole provided.
- All camping fees must be paid upon arrival.
There are also “no fee” primitive campsites available for self-contained campers and or tent camping.
For More Information:
Address: 2252 East Main Street, Rangely Co 81648
Phone: (970) 657-5055
The Rio Blanco Water Conservancy District is not responsible for accidents, injury, or theft.
In the interest of public safety and for the preservation of our recreational facilities we require all users to abide by the following rules:
- Place trash in containers provided
- Glass bottles are not permitted in any area
- Conduct yourself in a safe and courteous manner at all times
- Obey all Colorado Boating Rules and Regulations
- Keep all pets on a leash and clean up after them
- Build fires only in designated fire rings or grills
- Do not cut trees or shrubs for firewood
- Discharge of fireworks and firearms is strictly prohibited
The Rio Blanco Water Conservancy District wishes you and your party an enjoyable stay!