$5.00 per day for “In-District” residential users.
$7.00 per day for “Out of District” users.
Know about ANS before you put your boat in our waters.
Annual boating pass of $40.00 per year is available to district residents only.
All boats pulling water skiers, wakeboards, tubes or any other similar water sports device MUST have an observer on board in addition to the driver. A red or orange 12” x 12” flag must be displayed whenever a skier is down in the water. Ski counterclockwise. Please be aware of other skiers and watercraft. Jet skis and other personal watercraft must obey the boating laws and observe safe boating practices.
For additional information on Colorado Boating laws please visit the Colorado Parks and Wildlife website or contact the local CPW office. The Rio Blanco Water Conservancy District is not responsible for accidents, injury or theft.
In the interest of public safety and for the preservation of the recreational facilities we require all users to abide by the following rules:
- Place trash in containers provided
- Glass bottles are not permitted in any area
- Conduct yourself in a safe and courteous manner at all times
- Obey all Colorado Boating Rules and Regulations
- Keep all pets on a leash and clean up after them
- Build fires only in designated fire rings or grills
- Do not cut trees or shrubs for firewood
- Discharge of fireworks and firearms is strictly prohibited
For More Information:
Address: 2252 East Main Street, Rangely Co 81648
Phone: (970) 657-5055
Rio Blanco Water Conservancy District wishes you & your party an enjoyable stay.