Hearing Announcement for Colorado State Patrol Rules
The Colorado State Patrol invites the public to attend a hearing and comment on amendments to the following sets of rules:
- 8 CCR 1507-1, Minimum Standards for the Operation of Commercial Vehicles
- 8 CCR 1507-25, Rules and Regulations Concerning the Permitting, Routing, and Transportation of Hazardous Materials and Nuclear Materials and the Intrastate Transportation of Agricultural Products in Colorado
- 8 CCR 1507-28, Port of Entry Rules for Commercial Motor Carrier Size, Weight, and Clearance
To view the full text of the rules and the proposed changes, please visit the Colorado Department of Public Safety Rulemaking page.
- DATE: Tuesday, January 22, 2019, at 1:30 p.m.
- LOCATION: 690 Kipling St, Lakewood, CO 80215, 1st Floor Conference Room
- ACCESS NOTE: **bring a photo ID for entry to the building**
Address comments and questions to the attention of Angelina Page:
- US Mail - CSP Port of Entry Branch, 15075 S Golden Rd, Golden, CO 80401
- Email - email@example.com