Build a career that makes a difference and enjoy a variety of benefits and perks:
- Several medical and dental options (for permanent employees and their dependents).
- No-cost basic life and short-term disability insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts - the state contributes $60/month into eligible HSAs.
- Optional additional life and long-term disability coverage.
- Defined Benefit or Defined Contribution retirement options.
- Optional 401k and 457 plans.
- Generous paid vacation and sick time.
- 10 paid holidays a year.
- Wellness events and activities.
- Opportunity for employees to earn $20 off their health insurance premium every month.
Public Service Loan Forgiveness
A borrower may qualify for student loan forgiveness while working full-time in a public service job.
- Employee Assistance Program (C-SEAP) available in every region of the state.
- Subsidized RTD FlexPass and free parking at most work locations.
- Options for continued professional development.
- Reduced college tuition (CSU Global, DeVry University, University of the Rockies)
- CDPS Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Legal resources and discounts.