Entering Dog Protection Act Training
Printable PDF - Instructions on Submitting Dog Protection Act In-Service Training
Dog Protection Act Training is entered as pre-approved In-Service Training. The following link gives instructions on selecting the class from the drop-down list of courses and adding your students. The training will then be reflected on their Acadis training record.
To submit required Dog Protection Act In-Service training please follow the steps below for your sworn personnel that have completed the required training.
- Please log in to the Portal and select the "Training & Events" tab and then the "Submit Completed Training for Approval" button
- Select "Starting with a pre-approved course or course material" option and begin typing "dog"
- When the class auto-populates with Dog Protection course (only one available), select "Continue" and then fill in the required fields, ie. dates of training, comments, instructor information
- Put Dog Protection Task Force as official provider, and add students.
- Click in the box to "Enter name" and your roster will populate the drop down list.
- Add "All active employees", or just select officers who have completed the training one by one and then "Add to Roster"
- Final review/approval – you can add more students, you do not have to submit any documents, and then click "Submit for Approval."