Hunting and Tourism
Phillips County is nationally recognized by Pheasants Forever as having a wonderful habitat for pheasant hunting. Coyote, deer, duck, geese and dove are other game animals in abundance for hunting.
- Over 30,000 acres of walk-in-access for pheasant hunting
- Easy to get to — an easy day trip via interstate and highway
- Only 2.5 hours from Denver International Airport
- Two local airports available
- 58 Rooms available (most allow hunting dogs)
- 14 Restaurants and fast food facilities
- Camping sites available
- Local Pheasants Forever Chapter is known nationally — over $2 million in habitat projects in the last 9 years.
- Wildlife District Manager: (970) 854-3512