* The next Commissioner meeting is Friday, April 19th. Click HERE to view the agenda.
* The commissioners will hold a work session in the commissioners' meeting room on April 16th at 9:00 am to discuss the county administrator position.
* 2019 Commissioner Schedule click HERE - remember these dates can change. Please watch for postings of meeting date changes.
* At their March 19th meeting, the commissioners voted unanimously to approve a resolution in support of the Second Amendment of the United States of America. The full text of the resolution can be seen HERE.
* The Commissioners voted at the March 29th board meeting to appoint Laura Schroetlin as interim County Administrator. The board is in the process of evaluating the position and preparing an updated job description. Once the job description is complete, the position will be advertised. A timeline has not been established for this process. Please know the commissioners are actively working on it. Please consider that Laura will have the same authority that Randy Schafer had to deal with day-to-day issues until such time as the position is filled permanently.