* Notice is hereby given that a preliminary Phillips County budget has been submitted to the Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) for 2020. The preliminary budget is available to the public for inspections at the Phillips County Administration office. Said preliminary budget will be received by the BOCC on Tuesday, October 15, 2019. Any interested Phillips County elector may file an objection to the preliminary budget at any time prior to the final adoption by the BOCC on Monday, December 9, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
* The commissioners’ meeting scheduled for October 18th has been rescheduled to October 21st.
* The commissioners’ meeting scheduled for November 8th has been rescheduled to November 7th.
* The next commissioner meeting will be Monday, October 21, 2019. Click HERE to view the agenda.
* The board will hear any unscheduled public comments from 9:05 until 9:30 each meeting. If you have questions about this new procedure, please contact the Administration office at 970-854-3778 or email Pam Jensen at email@example.com.
* 2019 Commissioner Schedule click HERE - remember these dates can change. Please watch for postings of meeting date changes.
* At their March 19th meeting, the commissioners voted unanimously to approve a resolution in support of the Second Amendment of the United States of America. The full text of the resolution can be seen HERE.