Parachute Battlement Mesa Park and Recreation District is pleased to allow use of its property or equipment for events and activities. The following rules and regulations are to ensure a safe environment for those using the District’s assets and attending events. This Agreement must be signed and approved before the date of the event.
- PBMPRD property and equipment usage can be scheduled only upon completion of this form and approval by the District Manager.
- Any damage caused during an event is the responsibility of the individual, company or association signing this Agreement.
- No damage deposit will be required; but if there is damage to PBMPRD assets or equipment, the signer of this Agreement (or their company or association) agrees to make repairs or reimburse the District for those repairs within 30 days of receipt of invoice.
- Please schedule the start time of your event or activity to include set up and tear down.
- All trash and debris must be removed from District property. If an additional trash pickup is required, signer will reimburse the District within 30 days of receipt of invoice.
- The District is not liable for any injuries to persons, or damage to the property belonging to those attending events.
- Illegal drugs, marijuana, firearms and weapons are prohibited on District property.
NOTE: PBMPRD PROPERTY AND COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL LIABILITY POLICY DOES NOT EXTEND TO A SIGNER’S USE OF THE PROPERTY. SIGNER MUST PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR EACH EVENT IN THE AMOUNT OF $1,000,000. A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE MUST NAME PARACHUTE BATTLEMENT MESA PARK & RECREATION DISTRICT, ITS OFFICIALS AND EMPLOYEES AS ADDITIONAL INSURED. IF ALCOHOL IS PRESENT ON THE PREMISES DURING THE EVENT, THE CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE MUST ALSO SPECIFY THAT LIQUOR LIABILITY COVERAGE IS BEING PROVIDED. Signer’s insurance may provide this coverage or you may check with www.onedayevent.com.