Parachute Battlement Mesa Park and Recreation District is pleased to allow use of the Community Park for events, parties and weddings. The following rules and regulations are to ensure a safe environment for those renting the Park and those attending the event. This Agreement must be signed before the date of the event. The total amount of rent, plus the $150 Security/Damage Deposit, must be paid 10 days in advance of the event.
- Events can be scheduled for a minimum of 4 hours at the rate of $50/hr.; or $200 minimum per event.
- Events that exceed 4 hours will be billed at the rate of $50/hr.
- This Agreement does not preclude members of the public from utilizing the park during the event.
- Should the Host of the event desire the Community Park to be closed to the public during the event, the rate will be $500 for 4 hours.
- A $150 damage deposit will be collected at the time of signing this Agreement. If all debris has been removed and there is no damage to the Park, the deposit will be refunded within 10 days after the event.
- Please schedule the start of the event to include set up and tear down.
- Decorations are allowed; but must not damage existing playground equipment, furniture or park landscaping.
- All decorations, trash and debris must be removed from the park. If an additional trash pickup is required, Host will reimburse the District or it will be deducted from the Security/Damage Deposit.
- Any damage caused during the event is the responsibility of the individual signing this Agreement.
- The Host of the Event agrees to monitor children at all times, with a ratio of 1 adult to 5 children.
- The District is not liable for any injuries to persons, or damage to the property belonging to those attending events.
- Illegal drugs, marijuana, firearms and weapons are prohibited on District property. Any liquor provided or sold for the Event requires approval from the District Manager or Rec Center Director and a Certificate of Insurance must specify that liquor liability coverage is provided.
NOTE: PBMPRD COMMUNITY PARK PROPERTY AND COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL LIABILITY POLICY DOES NOT EXTEND TO A RENTER’S USE OF THE PROPERTY. RENTER MUST PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR EACH VENT IN THE AMOUNT OF $1,000,000. A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE MUST NAME PARACHUTE BATTLEMENT MESA PARK & RECREATION DISTRICT, ITS OFFICIALS AND EMPLOYEES AS ADDITIONAL INSURED. IF ALCOHOL IS PRESENT ON THE PREMISES DURING THE EVENT, THE CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE MUST ALSO SPECIFY THAT LIQUOR LIABIILTY COVERAGE IS BEING PROVIDED. Your renter’s or homeowner’s insurance may provide this coverage or you may check with www.onedayevent.com.
By submitting this request, you agree to the above rules and regulations and agree to abide by them by signing this Agreement. Requests for Community Park Rental will not be considered scheduled until Security/Damage Deposit of $150 is paid and Certificate of Insurance naming PBMPRD as additional insured is provided to the District.