|Purchasing Unit||Goods & Services Solicitations||Construction Notices||Bridges & Highway Construction|
Most State Agencies
|Colorado Community College System||ColoradoVSS||Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System or ColoradoVSS||NA|
Colorado Department of Transportation
|CDOT Construction Bidding|
Adams State University
Colorado Mesa University
Colorado School of Mines
Colorado State University
Fort Lewis College
University of Northern Colorado
Western State Colorado University
|University of Colorado||University of Colorado Sourcing Website||ColoradoVSS||
- Vendors can respond to select solicitations online.
- Vendors can register for FREE and update account information.
- NIGP Commodity codes are used to identify products or services offered by vendors. Email notifications (for new solicitations) are sent based on commodity codes selected.
- In order to ensure the integrity of our vendor records, we verify information through Dun and Bradstreet.
- Instructions are posted on the ColoradoVSS website in the Quick Start Guide to help all vendors access the website for the first time.
- Goods and services solicitations are posted on CDOT’s Business Center website – Vendors should register to receive notifications
- Highway construction bids will continue to be posted on BidExpress
- Engineering consultant solicitations will continue to be posted on the CDOT Consultant Website
- Additional information available on the online CDOT Business Center (link above)
- Colorado Community College System Office
- Arapahoe Community College
- Colorado Northwestern Community College
- Community College of Aurora
- Community College of Denver
- Front Range Community College
- Larmar Community College
- Morgan Community College
- Northeastern Jurnior College
- Otero Junior College
- Pikes Peak Community College
- Pueblo Community College
- Red Rocks Community College
- Trinidad Community College
- Adams State University
- Colorado Mesa University
- Colorado School of Mines
- Colorado State University
- Fort Lewis College
- University of Northern Colorado
- Western State Colorado University
The Rocky Mountain E-Procurement website is maintained by a 3rd party. Any questions regarding registration, costs or fees should be directed to them. Contact information is available on their website.
- Vendors interested in receiving notifications about CU’s goods & services solicitations, should register on CU's procurement website (linked above).
Construction notices will be posted on ColoradoVSS