Nonprofit Cooperative Agreements
Nonprofits may be eligible to certify with the State Purchasing & Contracts Office to use State Price Agreements. Please review the information and documents below to determine if your nonprofit qualifies.
Qualified nonprofits must meet the following criteria:
- Receive funding from Federal, State or Local Government agencies
- Be registered and in good standing with the Colorado Secretary of State
- Be registered with the IRS as a 501(c)3
Steps to certify your nonprofit:
- Complete and submit the Nonprofit Cooperative Agreement (below) to email@example.com
- Provide a printout of the nonprofit's certificate of good standing from the Colorado Secretary of State's website
- Provide a copy of the IRS determination letter showing the nonprofit's 501(c)3 status
One the application has been approved, the agreement will be good for three years. The nonprofit will be assigned an NP number which can be used to purchase from Price Agreements by contacting the supplier listed on the contract. The State Price Agreement Schedule provides a helpful overview of current agreements by category and includes State Procurement Administrator contact information for category-specific questions.
Forms & Resources:
- Nonprofit Cooperative Agreement (Updated April 2019)
- Cooperative Purchasing Agreement 101 (Updated January 2017)