Central Management Processes
The Central Management Unit (CMU) is the business process owner for unit functions in CORE. As such we provide a variety of centralized, professional and technical services supporting State departments. CMU functions include: 1099 tax reporting, Warrant and Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Control, Escheatment Management, PERA Reporting for Retirees working as Independent contractors, Vendor/Customer modification and maintenance, Vendor intercept table management, and IRS Tax levy processing. CMU manages Vendor self service (VSS) updates to the Vendor/Customer tables in CORE for external State vendors. The unit recommends and implements statewide accounting policies and procedures per best business practices, rules and standards; analyzes business issues and options as well as provides training.
Interested in a departmental training session? Contact email@example.com
Forms can only be accessed through the CORE intranet site.
Please select the appropriate link below to obtain guidance in completion of desired request. (intended for department and/or program use).
- Vendor Self Service (VSS)
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFTs)
- Address Add Process (11/2018) *UPDATED*
- Address Change Process (11/2018) *UPDATED*
- How to find a Vendor, Customer, or Vendor Acting Under Their Doing Business As (DBA) Name in the VCUST Table (08/2017)
- Federal Reporting Guidance (10/2018) *UPDATED FOR CY 2018*
- Legal Name Change/TIN Correction (09/2017)
- Remove Vendor Hold/Activate a Discontinued Vendor (01/2018)
- PERA Retiree Independent Contractors Paid Out of CORE (02/2018)
- Vendor Intercepts
- Warrant Reissue/Cancellation Process (09/2016)
- Reviewing the Status of Your Request (Warrant Cancellation or Reissue) (09/2017)
- Warrant Escheatment Guide (05/2018)
- How to Find a Warrant Number in CORE (10/2014)
- Requesting an Emergency STOP Payment on a Warrant (issued out of CORE) (11/2018) *UPDATED*
Step Action Tables