The Division of Oil and Public Safety's (OPS) Compliance Section administers laws and regulations to:
- maximize the protection of consumers, retailers, and refiners of petroleum products;
- monitor product quality; and
- ensure accurate measurement of fuel products dispensed.
Our mission is to:
- prevent releases from all regulated petroleum storage tanks; and
- provide the utmost protection to public health and the environment from any contamination caused by leaking petroleum storage tanks.
Relevant forms and guidance documents can be accessed by clicking on the links on the left side of the page.
Request a Visit
Would you like to request a visit with a Compliance Section representative? If so, click on the button below to submit your request.