Please follow these directions to search the OPS Conveyance Database.
- You may search for records in the Conveyance Database using fields listed below; valid information must be entered in at least one of the bold fields listed below to retrieve records. The valid information can be the entire value to do an "Exact Match" search or at least the first three characters followed by the percent symbol (%) to show everything that begins with the characters.
- Street #
- Street Name: If the Street Name has multiple words(i.e., Via Appia), use the first word followed by the percent symbol (%) to search for that street (i.e., Via%).
- Zip Code
- Conveyance ID
- Name of AHJ
- Facility ID
- Inspecting Entity
- Contact Information
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- House #
- Street Name
- Click on the Search button and the Search Results table, which includes information on a facility or list of facilities, will appear.
- If the Conveyance ID link is selected, the Conveyance Details page, which includes details on the conveyances at each facility, will appear.
- When viewing the PDFs that are attached to the conveyance records, please note that some of the documents (e.g., certificates) have more than one page and include more than one conveyance (CP#), so you will need to scroll down to view the entire document.
- You will need to use the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the documents on the database.
Note: If you are experiencing difficulties accessing the database, please read the Portal Troubleshooting Guide for more information.