Third Party Inspectors
Certificate of Inspection
**Download and save a copy of this form and then enter the required information in the saved copy instead of typing in the form that appears in the browser window.**
Submit this form to the Division upon completion of an inspection.
View the Third Party Ride Inspectors List for contact information for third party inspectors who have previously performed inspections in Colorado.
The inspectors included on the list above have been approved by the Division based on one or more of the following criteria specified in regulation.
- National Association of Amusement Ride Safety Officials (NAARSO) Level 2
- Amusement Industry Manufacturers and Suppliers International (AIMS) Level 2
- Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) Qualified Inspector
- Professional Engineer in a related discipline
- Experience evaluated and approved by the Division
Note: This list is not all-inclusive. There may be other qualified inspectors who have not submitted their credentials for the Division's approval or have not previously performed inspections in the State of Colorado.
Add or Update Third-Party Inspector Information
If you wish to be included on the Third Party Inspectors List, or if you are currently listed and would like to update or remove your information, please complete the form linked below. Once you have completed the form, please email the requested documentation to email@example.com or or fax it to 303-318-8534.