Congratulations and many thanks to the Commissioners listed below. Your leadership and support is much appreciated in supporting health reform through leveraging and aligning health information technology, health information exchange, and data sharing.
- Michele Lueck of Englewood, Colorado, to serve as a representative of expertise in healthcare policy, reappointed;
- Jason Greer of Boulder, Colorado, to serve as a member with expertise health care quality measures, reappointed;
- Tania E. Zeigler of Denver, Colorado, to serve as a representative of expertise in digital health, reappointed;
- Michelle Mills of Parker, Colorado, to serve as a representative of primary healthcare providers, reappointed;
- Chris Underwood of Evergreen, Colorado, to serve as a representative from HCPF, reappointed.
The Office of eHealth Innovation is conducting a series of focus groups across Colorado!
The purpose of the focus groups is to gain insight into your perspectives on:
- The availability of consumer health information tools and services today
- The kinds of health information tools and services you would like to be available to help you be more knowledgeable, proactive, and engaged in your and/or your loved one’s health and well-being
- The issues and barriers to access to health information
- Suggestions and ideas to help address identified barriers.
The sessions will be 2½ hours long and will be held at various locations around Colorado between February 22nd and March 1st.
If you are interested in attending one of these focus groups, or would like to nominate someone else to attend, please email Kristi LaBarge in the Office of eHealth Innovation at Kristi.LaBarge@state.co.us
The new quarterly newsletter covers information regarding OeHI's Roadmap Initiatives and much more. To learn more about OeHI's efforts and receive our quarterly newsletter, please click here.
Looking for a way to distribute information about the Roadmap through your networks? OeHI has developed a one-page, downloadable flyer describing the Roadmap and its initiatives.