Legal Services

Parties do not have a “right” to an attorney in administrative law cases.  As a result, should you wish to have an attorney represent you at your hearing, you will need to make arrangements for this yourself.

The Workers’ Compensation Bar has provided the OAC with a list of attorneys specializing in Workers’ Compensation law.

Additionally, the OAC has compiled a list of organization that provide low or no cost legal services throughout Colorado.