National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) in Morgan County
MARCH 27, 2018 - PUBLIC HEARING
Morgan County is involved and impacted by three separate happenings within NFIP (National Flood Insurance Program).
A 2008 Morgan County agreement with FEMA and the Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB) to prepare new FIRM (Flood Insurance Rate Mapping)
- FEMA Letter of Notification of Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM) and Flood Insurance Study (FIS) report for Morgan County
- Map Your Address on FEMA's Flood Map Service Center site
- Current and Preliminary Floodplain Maps
- Proposed Changes to Effective Floodplain in Morgan County, Colorado
- FEMA Letter of Notification of County Request
- FEMA Letter of Final Determination related to the Preliminary Floodplain maps and study
- FEMA Letter related to Effective Date (April 4, 2018) Floodplain Maps and Flood Insurance Study
- DRAFT - Morgan County Floodplain Regulations AND Proposed Resolution (Public meeting for discussion to be held March 2018. Meeting date/time TBD.)
- Flood Insurance Study (FIS) materials for Morgan County, Colorado and Incorporated Areas prepared by FEMA (These materials include Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM) panels, a FIRM Index, and an FIS report.)
Colorado Hazard Mapping Program (CHAMP) - South Platte River Flood Study
"The resulting products and deliverables are expected to form the basis for a subsequent regulatory update for all streams under the Federal Emergency Management Agency's (FEMA's) Risk Mapping, Assessment, and Planning (MAP) Program."
3. Beaver Creek Alternatives Analysis