Karol L. Kopetzky, Director
231 Ensign Street, P.O. Box 189
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
The Information Technology department is an internal department, which exists to provide technology tools and services that directly support and /or augment the business activities of Elected Officials and other county departments in performing mandated and daily functions and duties.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of automated data, as well as providing support and implementation of applications using a combination of software and databases.
- Supports hardware components of the county's IT operations.
- Responsible for network security.
- Responsible for the administration of the telephone system.
- Responsible for layer development and management of the county’s Geographic Information System.