Sherman Youth Camp
- All deposits and fees are required at least one month in advance or at time of booking.
- Notice must be given two weeks in advance, if you are canceling the booking.
- With less than two weeks notice, one half of the rental fee may be retained.
- Refundable $500 Security Deposit required for building use only.
- To reserve any of the buildings listed below, contact Erin Miller or call 970-824-5517.
- To Reserve a facility, you will need to read and complete the following forms:
We now accept credit/debit cards as payment for Facility Rental fees.
|Summer Season (June 1 - October 1)|
|*Reserved single campsite||$15.00/night|
|*Entire camp/large group (six campsites and pavilion building)||$125.00/night|
|*2-Person cabin (not included in entire camp rental fee)||$50.00/night|
|*Pavilion building and camp spot #2||$60.00/night|
|Day use (no camping)||$60.00/day|
*Subject to 4.9% rate of County & State Sales Tax & 1.9% Lodging Tax
|*Reserved single campsite||$25.00/night|
|*Building and campsite #2||$60.00/night|
* Subject to 4.9% rate of County & State Sales Tax & 1.9% Lodging Tax
Sherman Youth Camp is available for use by licensed outfitters during the hunting season by bid process only. Contact Erin Miller for more information or call 970-824-5517.
*Moffat County does caretaking at the Freeman Reservoir Campground. There are 17 available campsites. Campsites are $12.00 per night and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Sherman Youth Camps acts as overflow (if available) for the Freeman Reservoir Campground at the $12.00/night fee.