Sherman Youth Camp
- All deposits and fees are required at least one month in advance or at time of booking.
- Notice must be given two weeks in advance, if you are canceling the booking.
- With less than two weeks notice, one half of the rental fee may be retained.
- Refundable $500 Security Deposit required for building use only.
- To reserve any of the buildings listed below, contact Erin Miller or call (970) 824-5517.
- To Reserve a facility, you will need to read and complete the following forms:
- Located app. 23 miles north of Craig
- Open June thru October (weather permitting)
- 40 x 60 Pavilion building; includes kitchen facilities (w/tables) and fireplace
- 14 x 24 2-person cabin w/kitchen and bathroom
- (6) Campsites (4) Outhouses
- Firewood provided
- Playground, Ball Field, Volleyball and Basketball facilities
- Within 1 mile of Freeman Reservoir
- On-site caretaker
We now accept credit/debit cards as payment for Facility Rental fees.
|Summer Season (June 1 - October 1)|
|Reserved Single Campsite||$15.00/Night|
|Entire Camp/Large Group (Six campsites & Pavilion building)||$125.00/Night|
|2-Person Cabin (Not included in Entire Camp rental fee)||$50.00/Night|
|Pavilion Building & Camp Spot #2||$60.00/Night|
|Day Use (No camping)||$60.00/Day|
|Reserved Single Campsite||$25.00/Night|
|Building and Campsite #2||$60.00/Night|
Sherman Youth Camp is available for use by licensed outfitters during the hunting season by bid process only. Contact Erin Miller for more information or call (970) 824-5517.
*Moffat County does care-taking at the Freeman Reservoir Campground. There are 17 available campsites. Campsites are $12.00 per night and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Sherman Youth Camps acts as overflow (if available) for the Freeman Reservoir Campground at the $12.00/night fee.