The Moffat County Libraries offer a variety of services to our patrons.
Free services include the following:
- Public computers with internet access
- Wireless internet
- Word processing
- Microfilm/microfiche reader
- Interlibrary loans
- Story times, reading programs, and other special activities (see News & Events)
Branch Loan Service
You may use your library card at any of our branch libraries. Also, you may request an item from one of our branch libraries. Allow two weeks for arrival.
Additional services include the following:
- To send faxes within the United States, the cost is $1.00 per page (No charge for the cover page).
- To receive faxes at the library, the cost is $0.50 per page.
- To send international faxes, we charge a flat rate of $20.00 per 5 pages (i.e. 1-5 pages cost $20.00, 6-10 pages cost $40.00), regardless of whether or not the fax goes through.
- Fax number (970) 824-2867
- Copying - $0.20/page
- Printing from computers - $0.20/page