To download a larger map, click here.
Loudy Simpson Park is located south of Craig near the Yampa River. The park has a number of facilities for people to use and enjoy. In addition to the facilities, the park features:
- 9-hole (with 1 practice hole) Disc Golf Course / Disc Golf Rules & Scorecard
- Over 3 miles of walking trails
- Kiwanis self-guided nature trail (7/10ths mile)
- Handicapped accessible fishing dock on revitalized lagoon
- Boat launch for Yampa River access
- 3 Tent camping/picnic sites by river with tables and BBQ grills.
- RC Racetrack & Rock Crawling course