Picnic Shelters, Mud Events, Triple Crown Tournaments, Soccer Fields, Camping
- All deposits and fees are required at least one month in advance or at time of booking.
- Notice must be given two weeks in advance if you are cancelling the booking.
- With less than two weeks notice, one half of the rental fee may be retained.
- To reserve any of the facilities listed below contact Erin Miller or call 824-5517.
- To reserve a facility, you will need to read and complete the following forms:
We now accept credit/debit cards as payment for Facility Rental fees
Picnic Shelters (8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.)
|Refundable Damage Deposit||$500.00|
|*Large Picnics (100 or more people) using both shelters||$150.00/day|
|County Resident (non-profit)||$50.00/day|
|Non-County Resident (non-profit)||$75.00/day|
|*County Resident (for profit) - Includes Dances and Concerts||$300.00/day|
|*Non-County Resident (for profit) - Includes Dances and Concerts||$550.00/day|
*Must furnish Port-a-Johns, dumpsters, and parking attendants.
Ball Fields (4 Fields, Spectator bleachers, Concession stand)
|Practice||$10 per field/per day|
|Games (7 a.m. to 7 p.m.)||$50 per field/per day|
Triple Crown Tournaments
|Ball Fields (7 a.m. to 7 p.m.)||$200.00 per field/per day|
Soccer Fields (3 Fields, Spectator bleachers, Restrooms, parking and picnic areas close by)
|Marking of Soccer Field||$75.00/time|
Camping (3 Sites by the river,Tables and BBQ Grills,Canoe Launch)
|Groups may camp at canoe launch (on a case by case basis) 10-day limit - Tent camping only||*$20.00 per day/per site plus Lodging Tax ($2.16/night)|
|Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts||N/C|
* Subject to 4.9% rate of County & State Sales Tax & 1.9% Lodging Tax