Clerk & Recorder
Phone: (970) 824-9118
Fax: (970) 826-3413
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
The Elections Department is responsible for maintaining voter registration records and conducting all primary, general and county elections, and when contracted, municipal and school district elections.
I Want More Information On:
- Commissioner Districts & Voter Precincts map
- Imprtant Dates and Information - General Election
- Voter Information
- Sample Moffat County Ballot
- Sample Town of Dinosaur Ballot
- Sample Pothook Water Conservation District Ballot
- Voting Guide for Young Voters
- Obtaining a List of Registered Voters
- Election Results
- My Legislators