On-site Wastewater Treatment Systems
OWTS Permit Application (download file to computer then open to complete and send)
Individual On-site Wastewater Treatment Systems are regulated by Regulation 43 in the State of Colorado. Please contact the Mineral County Land Use Office at 719-658-2360 for any question regarding an OWTS. OWTS Systems are now designed based on the soil content of that property. The percolation test is not a valid test for designing an OWTS. An OWTS system in Mineral County has to be designed by a licensed Professional Engineer from the State of Colorado.
Current Mineral County OWTS Licensed Installers:
- Grady Stieler - 719.221.9977 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brown’s Septic Service - 719.657.3022
- Chris Brown - 719.850.9955
- Weavers Level Best Septic & Excavation - 719.852.7336 - email@example.com
- Tom O’Rourke Excavating - 719.580.9602 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kipp Ussery - 719.849.1603 - email@example.com
- RMS Utilities, Inc.
- Alpine Excavations -Pagosa Springs - 970.946.0325 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Lucero - Pagosa Springs - 970.946.3692 - email@example.com
Contact Mineral County Land Use Office: