Individual On-site Wastewater Treatment Systems are regulated by Regulation 43 in the State of Colorado. Please contact the Mineral County Land Use Office at 719-658-2360 for any question regarding an OWTS. OWTS Systems are now designed based on the soil content of that property. The percolation test is not a valid test for designing an OWTS. Per Regulation 43, a system in Colorado has to be designed by a "competent technician" or a licensed Professional Engineer from the State of Colorado, depending of the soil type.
Current Mineral County OWTS Licensed Installers:
- Brown’s Septic Service - 719.657.3022
- Chris Brown - 719.850.9955
- Weavers Level Best Septic & Excavation - 719.852.7336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom O’Rourke Excavating - 719.580.9602 - email@example.com
- Kipp Ussery - 719.849.1603 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- RMS Utilities, Inc.
- Grady Stieler - 719.221.9977
Contact Mineral County Land Use Office: