Mineral County Memorial Airport
WELCOME TO THE MINERAL COUNTY MEMORIAL AIRPORT (C24)
Airport Manager: Roger Duncan
Phone: 719.658.2360 Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm MST After hours: 719.580.0799
Emergency Contact: 719.658.2600 (Sheriff's Office)
Location: 2nmi S of Creede
On: Denver Sectional & L-6 Low Altitude Chart
Field Elevation: 8680 ft MSL*
Pattern Altitude: 9480 ft JSL(800 ft AGL)*
Runway: 7/25, Length: 6880', Width: 60', Surface: asphalt, Lights: none*
Communication: CTAF/UNICOM 122.9
Navigation: VOR 114.9 (BLUE MESA) GPS: no ILS: no
- Glider and hang glider activity on airport.
- Mountains surround the airport.
- Elk and deer on and in vicinity of airport.
- Airport closed to aircraft greater than 20,000 lb. GW. *
- Departures to NE avoid overflight of residences.
- Climb to 200' AGL on extended centerline prior to turning.
- Aircraft stay to right of valley on approach/departure.*
- Av-Gas - $4.15 and Jet A - $3.95 - Self Service
- No ground radio facility available*
- Courtesy car
- Pilot lounge
- Portable restroom next to lounge
- Wifi coming soon
TSNT Storage: Tiedown, straps NOT provided*
- Daily parking on west side of Apron 6am - 8pm; no fee
- Long term parking available on west side of Apron with permit; no fee
Hangars: One built hanger for sale through Broken Arrow Ranch & Land Company. One hangar lot available for lease. Commercial lot(s) also available for lease.
* NOTE: Content for informational purposes, not for flight planning.
Airport Advisory Committee
Randy Riggs Ron Fief
Tom Haefeli Michael Foale