Jump to navigation
1. What activity or activities are being requested for volunteers in the modules?
These are volunteers that would be used in the response to the hazard being mitigated by the proposed project.
2. Do I need to supply supporting documents for all entries made in the module(s)?
Yes, any user entered information should have at minimum an explanation. Supporting documentation should be added as needed to provide source information and justify entry.
3. How do I find the building replacement value (BRV)?
4. Do I include the total cost for the project, even the cost that is not being requested for Federal funds?
Yes, the BCA tool using the total cost for the mitigation project including costs that will not be requested for Federal reimbursement.
5. Do all the project costs need to be included in the BCA (to include non-federal share)?
Yes, the analysis needs all the costs that will be associated to complete the mitigation project to provide an accurate ratio with benefits it will provide.
Environmental Assessment costs are not included nor are Uniform Relocation Act costs if required.
1. Do I need to do a separate structure for each building in the treated area?
No, combine all buildings within the work area into a single structure and county and zip code information from a central building within the area.
If multiples areas are needed (i.e. due to project needs or different zip codes) create different structures for each area.
How do I find recurrence intervals (RI)?
A minimum of three hazard events that occur in different years where either:
Information for RI may be obtained from: