Reminder: Fourth Quarter 2016 Reports Due for FEMA Mitigation Grants
HMGP, PDM, FMA, and EMPG/MAP Recipients,
This is a reminder that your Fourth Quarter 2016 Report (July 1-September 30, 2016) for FEMA Mitigation Grants (DR- 4067, DR-4133, DR-4134, DR-4145, PDM 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, FMA 2011, EMPG/MAP 2015) is due by October 15, 2016 in the EM Grants system. Early reporting is always appreciated.
For programmatic reports please remember to detail your particular accomplishments and timelines. Specific information is required in your Q4 Report, related to your Scope of Work (SoW) and identified tasks completed.
- Provide a brief summary of the work completed and work anticipated
- Provide information on the overall project status
- Provide information on any impacting issues
- Identify tasks completed as related to your application SoW for a Hazard Mitigation Plan (HMP) Update or New Plan timeline, or your specific HMGP, PDM, or FMA Project(s)
When completing the reports for this quarter, please note that the comments from last quarter’s report will automatically populate. Please delete your old comments and put in new comments explaining planning or project status, cost changes, etc.
Reports that do not provide adequate planning or project activity status information will be flagged and returned to you requesting additional input prior to quarterly approval.
A Request for Reimbursement (RFR) may be submitted at any time through EMGrants. Information on how to submit an RFR in the system is located in the User Guides on your EMGrants home page under Resources.
Should you have any questions or need assistance in completing your quarterly report or an RFR, please feel free to contact your Regional MARS Mitigation Specialist:
- Matt Arsenault, Region 1 Mitigation Specialist email@example.com
- Vanessa Castillo, Region 2 Mitigation Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Petitt, Region 3 Mitigation Specialist email@example.com
- Patricia Gavelda, Mitigation Planning Program Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link to the staff assignment map: https://www.colorado.gov/