DHSEM and FEMA Public Assistance Call Follow-up: November 14, 2017
Submitted by mtrost on 11/17/2017, 2:30PM.
DHSEM and FEMA Region VIII held a Public Assistance (PA) Coordination Call earlier this week on November 14, 2017 to discuss priority projects and resolve critical issues. The call focused on the following topics: Version/Scope Change Requirements, Closeout Payments, Review Timelines, and Priority Project Determination Criteria.
See attached for a memorandum from FEMA and DHSEM capturing the questions and answers (Q&A) that were discussed during the call. Additional attachments to this email include the following:
- DHSEM's Priority Listing for incoming requests
- Public Assistance Program and Policy Guide (PAPPG)
- Public Assistance Applicant/Sub-recipient Handbook (FEMA Publication 323)
- Public Assistance Guide (FEMA Publication 322)
- PA Program Management and Grant Closeout SOP 9570.14
- Elements of a Project Worksheet Fact Sheet 9580.5
DHSEM will post the Priority Listing every two weeks in CO.EMGrants.com within the Resources &State Guidance section under the Public Assistance category.
If your organization has any questions or critical issues that have not been addressed, please contact your Closeout Representative at DHSEM or email the PA Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
State of Colorado DHSEM