Recorder's Notes by Pamela Bacon, Logan County Clerk and Recorder
Online options at mydmv.colorado.gov/
- Renew Registration – You can renew your license plates on line and your stickers will come to you in the mail.
- First – time Registration – If you have a new purchase and you have a loan on the vehicle, once we have the title work in the computer you can go on line and register your vehicle and plates will come in the mail to you.
- Request a Duplicate Title- If you lost your title and you need a new one and there is not a loan on the title you can request a duplicate title and it will come in the mail to you.
- Registration Fee Estimator- have a new purchase and want to know how much your plates might cost?
- Add/change a Vehicle Address- Have you moved and need to update your address with us?
- Request a Personalized Plate- want personalized plates? Check it out on line.
- Replace tabs- Did your year tab vanish? Go on line and obtain replacements and they will be mailed to you.
- First Time Application Disability Placards
- Manage Disability Placards
- Get a Transaction Receipt
- Request a Title/Registration History Report
- Request a Title Status
Logan County Offices will be closed the following days in November:
- Monday, November 11, 2019 Observance of Veteran’s Day
- Thursday, November 28 and Friday, November 29 for the Thanksgiving Holiday to allow our employees time to spend with their families.
The Election and Recording Department can be reached at 522-1544 for voter and election questions or recording information. The Motor Vehicle Department can be reached at 522-1158 for license plates/renewals or titling a vehicle. You can also reach our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Like us on Facebook at Logan County Elections/MotorVehicle/Recording!