Recorder's Notes by Pamela Bacon, Logan County Clerk and Recorder
- Is your registration up to date?
- Is your address correct or did you add a PO Box, had a name change, want to change your party affiliation?
- If you are not sure about your registration information, contact our office at email@example.com or 522-1544 for assistance.
- Make your corrections today to ensure you are able to vote for all of the candidates and issues in your area.
- Check your voter registration information at www.govotecolorado.com.
If you have moved you may be inactive. Inactive voters will not have a ballot automatically mailed to them for the November 5, 2019 Coordinated Election. Ballots are not forwardable to your new residence. The Post Office will send the ballot back to our office as undeliverable. The address would need to be corrected by the voter and then at that time a new ballot will be issued. A little planning upfront would help so that you receive your ballot in a timely manner.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2019 COORDINATED ELECTION:
- October 11 – 18, 2019: Ballots will be mailed to all active eligible electors.
- October 15, 2019 Tuesday: Last day to submit an application to register to vote through a voter registration drive. (no later than 22 days before the election)
- October 28, 2019, Monday: Last day to submit an application to register to vote through the mail, a voter registration agency, a local driver’s license examination facility, or online to receive a ballot in the mail for the Coordinated Election. (through the 8th day prior to the election)
- October 29, 2019 Tuesday: Last day to file an absentee ballot application to receive the absentee ballot by mail if you are absent from your home address.
- October 28, 2019, Monday – November 5, 2019, Tuesday: Voters can register to vote, obtain a replacement ballot or drop off their mail in ballots in person at the Logan County Clerk & Recorder’s Office 315 Main Street, Suite 3, Sterling, CO 80751
- Logan County Clerk and Recorder’s Office Election Department will be open on Saturday, November 2, 2019 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. for ballot drop off, replacement ballots.
- November 5, 2019: ELECTION DAY
Logan County Clerk and Recorder’s Office is open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. 315 Main Street, Suite 3, Sterling, CO 80751
The Election and Recording Department can be reached at 522-1544 for voter and election questions or recording information. The Motor Vehicle Department can be reached at 522-1158 for license plates/renewals or titling a vehicle. You can also reach our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Like us on Facebook at Logan County Elections/MotorVehicle/Recording!