Recorder's Notes by Pamela Bacon, Logan County Clerk and Recorder
- Is your registration up to date?
- Is your address correct or did you add a PO Box, had a name change, want to change your party affiliation?
- If you are not sure about your registration information, contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 522-1544 for assistance.
- Make your corrections today to ensure you are able to vote for all of the candidates and issues in your area.
- Check your voter registration information at www.govotecolorado.com.
If you have moved you may be inactive. Inactive voters will not have a ballot automatically mailed to them. Ballots are not forwardable to your new residence. The Post Office will send the ballot back to our office as undeliverable. The address would need to be corrected by the voter and then at that time a new ballot will be issued. A little planning upfront would help so that you receive your ballot in a timely manner.
The Election and Recording Department can be reached at 522-1544 for voter and election questions or recording information. The Motor Vehicle Department can be reached at 522-1158 for license plates/renewals or titling a vehicle. You can also reach our office by email at email@example.com . Like us on Facebook at Logan County Elections/MotorVehicle/Recording!