Recorder's Notes by Pamela Bacon, Logan County Clerk and Recorder
Tips to Help Us Help You:
- Bring in the registration or renewal card for what vehicle you need to renew.
- Bring in the title or paperwork for any new purchase vehicle.
- If you need to transfer plates to a new purchase, bring in the plate, the plate number or the registration for that plate with you.
- Bring proof of insurance for the vehicle.
- If you don’t have the registration or the renewal card – have your plate number and your Driver’s License.
Logan County Clerk & Recorder/Motor Vehicle Offices will be closed Thursday, July 4, 2019 to celebrate Independence Day!
The Election and Recording Department can be reached at 522-1544 for voter and election questions or recording information. The Motor Vehicle Department can be reached at 522-1158 for license plates/renewals or titling a vehicle. You can also reach our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Like us on Facebook at Logan County Elections/MotorVehicle/Recording!