Recorder's Notes by Pamela Bacon, Logan County Clerk and Recorder
Submitted by pbacon on 3/19/2019, 4:06PM.
MOTOR VEHICLE ALERTS:
Do you like to do things on your time? Do you enjoy shopping or ordering things online? So SKIP THE TRIP to Motor Vehicle!
CHECK OUT THE ONLINE OPTIONS AT mydmv.colorado.gov/
- Renew Registration – You can renew your license plates on line and your stickers will come to you in the mail.
- First – time Registration – If you have a new purchase and you have a loan on the vehicle, once we have the title work in the computer you can go on line and register your vehicle and plates will come in the mail to you.
- Request a Duplicate Title- If you lost your title and you need a new one and there is not a loan on the title you can request a duplicate title and it will come in the mail to you.
- Registration Fee Estimator- have a new purchase and want to know how much your plates might cost?
- Add/change a Vehicle Address- Have you moved and need to update your address with us?
- Request a Personalized Plate- want personalized plates? Check it out on line.
- Replace tabs- Did your year tab vanish? Go on line and obtain replacements and they will be mailed to you.
- First Time Application Disability Placards- need a placard you can apply on line and get the placard in the mail.
- Manage Disability Placards- have a placard and need to change some information?
- Get a Transaction Receipt- need a receipt for taxes or did you lose the one you received with your transaction?
- Request a Title/Registration History Report- can obtain a title or registration history search for your vehicle here.
- Request a Title Status- Apply for a title and have not received it yet in the mail, go here and see where it is at in the process.
- Request a Duplicate Registration Card - did you lose your vehicle registration and need a new one?
The Election and Recording Department can be reached at 522-1544 for voter and election questions or recording information. The Motor Vehicle Department can be reached at 522-1158 for license plates/renewals or titling a vehicle. You can also reach our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Like us on Facebook at Logan County Elections/MotorVehicle/Recording!