Recorder's Notes by Pamela Bacon, Logan County Clerk and Recorder
MOTOR VEHICLE ALERTS:
Do you like to stand in line? Do you like to schedule when you are going to come in to Motor Vehicle on your lunch? Nobody likes that! So SKIP THE TRIP!
Online options at mydmv.colorado.gov
- Renew Registration – You can renew your license plates on line and your stickers will come to you in the mail.
- First – time Registration – If you have a new purchase and you have a loan on the vehicle, once we have the title work in the computer you can go on line and register your vehicle and plates will come in the mail to you.
- Request a Duplicate Title- If you lost your title and you need a new one and there is not a loan on the title you can request a duplicate title and it will come in the mail to you.
- Request a Duplicate Registration Card- If you lost your vehicle registration and you need a new one.
- Registration Fee Estimator- Do you have a new purchase and want to know how much your plate might cost?
- Add/change a Vehicle Address- Have you moved and need to update your address with us?
- Request a Personalized Plate- want personalized plates? Check it out on line.
- Replace tabs- Did your year tab vanish? Go on line and obtain replacements and they will be mailed to you.
- First Time Application Disability Placards
- Manage Disability Placards
- Get a Transaction Receipt
- Request a Title/Registration History Report
- Request a Title Status
- Request Release of Liability – Allows owners to notify the Department of Revenue after ownership of a vehicle has been transferred to another person.
County Offices will be closed on Monday, January 21, 2019 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
The Election and Recording Department can be reached at 522-1544 for voter and election questions or recording information. The Motor Vehicle Department can be reached at 522-1158 for license plates/renewals or titling a vehicle. You can also reach our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Like us on Facebook at Logan County Elections/MotorVehicle/Recording!