Recorder's Notes by Pamela Bacon, Logan County Clerk and Recorder
One week until the November 6, 2018 General Election. Have you returned your ballot to the Logan County Clerk’s office? We appreciate receiving voted ballots early so our election judges can start processing. The earlier ballots are returned, the earlier election night results can be released.
We highly recommend at this time that you:
- Drop your ballot off at the Logan County Clerk & Recorder’s Office at 315 Main Street, Sterling, CO 80751, located on the first floor, northwest corner of the Courthouse or,
- Drop your ballot in the 24/7 Drive Up Drop Box located in the Courthouse parking lot (Ash Street entrance) east side of the parking area (no postage necessary).
REMEMBER: Postmarks do not count. Your ballot must be in the possession of the Logan County Clerk and Recorder by 7:00 P.M. November 6, 2018.
Check your mail-in ballot status on line: If you would like to verify that your ballot was received by our office you can log onto www.govotecolorado.com or you can contact our office at 522-1544.
ELECTION RESULTS: Unofficial election results will be posted Election Night, November 6, 2018 after 7:00 p.m. when ballot processing is complete. Results will be on our website at www.Colorado.gov/Logan under the Clerk and Recorder’s Department or on the following link:
this link will not be available until Election Day or posted in the East hallway at the Court House.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE 2018 GENERAL ELECTION:
- Logan County Clerk and Recorder’s Office Election Department will be open on Saturday, November 3 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. for ballot drop off, replacement ballots.
- November 6, 2018: ELECTION DAY
Logan County Clerk and Recorder’s Office is open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. 315 Main Street, Suite 3, Sterling, CO 80751
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS AVAILABLE ON ELECTION DAY ONLY
- Logan County Heritage Center, 821 N. Division Ave., Sterling
- Logan County Extension Office, 508 S. 10th Ave., Sterling
Tuesday, November 6, 2018 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
BallotTrax is a free service for Logan County Voters that allows you to track the status of your ballot online, as well as receive messages by text, phone or email when your ballot has been sent to you and received by our Elections Division. Logan County voters may sign up at votelogancounty.ballottrax.net
The Election and Recording Department can be reached at 522-1544 for voter and election questions or recording information. The Motor Vehicle Department can be reached at 522-1158 for license plates/renewals or titling a vehicle. You can also reach our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Like us on Facebook at Logan County Elections/MotorVehicle/Recording or Twitter @LoganClerkCO