Recorder's Notes by Pamela Bacon, Logan County Clerk and Recorder
MOTOR VEHICLE ALERTS:
We have jumped into this century and are up and running with our 35 year technology leap into the NEW Statewide DRIVES system.
DRIVES system will help us give better customer service and will provide customers with more options to go on line and do at their convenience at home.
New online options at mydmv.colorado.gov/
- Renew Registration
- First – time Registration
- Request a Duplicate Title
- Registration Fee Estimator
- Add/change a Vehicle Address
- Request a Personalized Plate
- Replace tabs
- First Time Application Disability Placards
- Manage Disability Placards
- Get a Transaction Receipt
- Request a Title/Registration History Report
- Request a Title Status
Thank you for your patience as work through the training and growing pains with the rest of the state to better serve Logan County Motor Vehicle customers.
The Election and Recording Department can be reached at 522-1544 for voter and election questions or recording information. The Motor Vehicle Department can be reached at 522-1158 for license plates/renewals or titling a vehicle. You can also reach our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Like us on Facebook at Logan County Elections/MotorVehicle/Recording!