City Operational Changes Occurring Due Corona virus Pandemic
City Operational Changes occurring due to Coronavirus Pandemic
The City of Idaho Springs has decided to take several actions in response to the evolving and worsening Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. These decisions were made after the City participated yesterday in a Coronavirus Task Force meeting with Clear Creek County officials and met today with key City officials to assess the current situation.
Effective immediately, City Hall will be closed to the public until further notice. However, City Hall staff will continue to work weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. and will be available to the public by telephone at 303-567-4421. As always, many City services are available on-line on the City’s website at www.idahospringsco.com.
Additionally, the following public meetings at City Hall are cancelled:
- Monday, March 16 at 5:30 p.m. – Community Forum, including the Downtown Master Plan
- Tuesday, March 17 at 5:30 p.m. – Historic Resource Survey Plan
- Wednesday, March 18 at 6:00 p.m. – Clear Creek County Planning Commission
- Thursday, March 19 at 9:30 a.m. – Idaho Springs Municipal Court
- Thursday, March 19 at 3:30 p.m. – Clear Creek Economic Development Corporation Board
The City will continue to coordinate with Clear Creek County and monitor developments regarding the Coronavirus pandemic. Any additional information regarding changes to City operations will be provided as it becomes available. For more information regarding the Coronavirus pandemic in Clear Creek County--including Idaho Springs--please refer to the Clear Creek County website at www.clearcreekcounty.us.